HOW A DEHUMIDIFIER WORKS
1. Air is drawn into the unit by a fan
2. Air passes over a cold surface
3. As the air is cooled, it's moisture condenses
4. Water falls into the container
5. Air is re-heated by the heat recovery system
6. Air passes back into room 2 degrees celsius warmer and
7. Defrost system automatically de-ices unit as necessary
8. Units automatically pump out water when container is full
LGRI - Low Grain Refrigerant Dehumidifier
Price: $1315.00 (U.S.
To Order Please Call
LGRII - Low Grain Refrigerant Dehumidifier
Price: $1947.00 (U.S.
For A Safer Environment Call 1-800-875-6457
Website Design and Custom Programming by Webfoot.Net